Building Meaningful Relationships with Learners Online
Educators are now faced with a new aspect of their work, that requires them to develop and adopt new practical tools to navigate it effectively. These tools can be learned quickly and the immediate reward is a deeper connection with learners. In this on-demand webinar, you will:
- Learn about practical tools for providing engaging experiences that foster connection in an online environment
- Access to tried and true methods developed by experienced educators over many years
- Gain more confidence with the technology possibilities available
As educators in unprecedented times, we are now faced with the task of building robust, meaningful relationships with learners online, just as we would have in the classroom. Through many years of working virtually with learners and families, SelfDesign educators have found ways to connect that are heart-centered, engaging, co-inspirational, and fun. The SelfDesign team will share the inspirations, practical tools, and techniques developed to engage meaningfully about learning through conversation, collaboration, and co-creation with learners in an online environment.
Since 1983 the SelfDesign® Learning Foundation has become a global leader in the development of programs and initiatives that foster personalized and lifelong learning. Currently, the Foundation operates two main programs:
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 school
- HomeLearners’ Network, a homeschool program
The SelfDesign Learning Foundation supports learners of all ages and abilities in authoring their own lives and designing their own learning.
Fill out this form for immediate access to the recording.